Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Does Lil Wayne Do While Incarcerated?


Everybody knows that Weezy is going to be gone untill November. I have always ponder about what is Lil Wayne's typical day while in jail? While reading his fan based website www.weezythanxyou.com my question has been answered!

While reading the letter, this is what I read..

"I know that people are inquisitive of what I do all day, so here goes. I wake up around 11AM. Have some coffee. Call my kids, and my wonderful mother. I then shower up. Read fan mail. Have lunch. Back on the phone. Read a book or write some thoughts down. Have dinner. Phone. Pushups. Then I listen to ESPN on the radio. Read the bible, then sleep. That’s my day."

Also while he is doing his time, he has been writng lyrics and claims they are..lest just say beyond your imagination...

"So I’ve been writing and let me be the first to tell you that the lyrics that I’m writing are… well there’s no word that I can think of that properly defines them. Amazing would be too typical and perfect would be unfair." -Lil Wayne

I cant wait until Lil Wayne gets out, 112 days and counting!



~akilah~

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE! :) BUT YOU HAVE A FEW SPELLING ERRORS IN YOUR PASSAGE BUT OVER ALL GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete