Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's Your MoodList??

Everyone has a playlist for every mood so I recently interviewed my co-worker’s and asked them their opinions on what music goes in what playlist.


The Game Day List (Athlete's)
  We Are The Champion’s - Queen

Show Out – Roscoe Dash

All The Way Turnt Up – Roscoe Dash

I’m Me – Lil Wayne
No Hand’s – Wocka Flocka


The Love List
Just Know - (MARS)Cel

Unthinkable – Alilcia Key’s ft. Drake

I Don’t Wanna Be Alone – Aaliyah

Find Your Love – Drake

So Beautiful – Musiq Soulchild

I Like – Sammie


Chill List
Up All Night – Drake ft. Nicki Minaj

Moment’s In Love – Art of Noise

Can You Stand The Rain – New Edition


The Break Up List
Deuces – Chris Brown ft. Tyga & Kevin McCall

Happily Never After – Nicole Scherzinger
Now I’m That B**** - Livvi Franc
According To You- Orianthi

Already Gone - (Mars)Cel


Club List

I Look Good – Charlie Boy

Crank Dat Batman – Pop It Off Boyz

Drop It Low (Remix) – Lil Wayne

Say Aah – Trey Songz

Rockin That S*** - The-Dream


Don’t Wanna Be Bothered List

Drop The World – Lil Wayne ft Eminem

Couple Grand – Yung Joc

No Love – Lil Wayne ft. Eminem
Up Out My Face – Mariah Carey ft. Nicki Minaj

Breaking The Habit – Linkin Park

Everyone Shut Up List

Shut Up – The Black Eyed Peas

Loose My Mind – DMX ft. Mystikal
Yaaaah B**** Yaaah – Soulja Boy

B**** Stop Calling Me – Dem Franchize Boyz
Shut Up – Trick Daddy

Avoiding Your Momma List
All I Do Is Win – T-Pain

B**** Stop Calling Me – Dem Franchize Boyz
Nann N**** - Trick Daddy
Paitent Love – Kirk Franklin
Can’t Be Tamed – Miley Cyrus

The In The Bedroom Playlist

Meeting In My Bedroom – Silk

Neighbor’s Know My Name – Trey Songz
Panty Droppa – Trey Songz
Sex In The Kitchen – R.kelly

Under – Pleasure P

Sex Therapy – Robin Thicke

No comments:

Post a Comment