Monday, August 9, 2010

That Unconditional Love

Love The Way You Lie by Eminem Ft. Rihanna

Eminem and Rihanna have collaborated and made a HIT!! "Love The Way You Lie" is about that "dirty" kind of love when it's going good, then it's "great" but when it's bad, it's like a nightmare. I love the concept of this song because you only go through this kind of love when it's unconditional, but at the end of the day.... you're still gonna be with that person that you've already been through "hell and high water" with. I was absolutely blown away when I heard this song for the first time. It really touched my heart. This is most definitely the kind of song that I would put on repeat and feel the same way every time it's begins over and over again.
-Markia Wilkerson


No comments:

Post a Comment