Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Mixtape: Brutha:Destination, Short Stay Review: Jackson & Lexy



Brutha has recently released a new mixtape titled: Destination, Short Stay..... (sorry I needed to catch my breath) let's just say their remakes of classic 90's Slow jams are amazing. Ladies you might fall in love, I know I did. This mixtape has alot of potential and I mean ALOT of potential to just be an album all on it's on. My Personal Favorites are: Girls Love The Music, Anywhere (112 remake), My Body (LSG remake), Freaking You (Jodeci remake), One Day On This Earth, and Sweet Lady (Tyrese remake). 
- Lexy


Brutha's "Destination Short Stay" sounds about right for this group. I think that this mixtape is irrelevant and Im sorry but you just can't remake classics. The only song I feel has potential is "One Day On This Earth". I really had faith in this Brutha but they didn't come through. I feel that the ladies might love the mixtape but real love songs are enjoyed by both sexes. Fellas, if you really want to set the mood right with your lady then pop in the original.
Jackson Stone


Here are a few songs from the mixtape:
One Day On This Earth


Freaking You (Jodeci remake)


My Body (LSG remake)


Anywhere (112 remake)


Sweet Lady (Tyrese remake)

1 comment: